Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Santa's Elf

With the exception of today all week at work I have been Santa's little elf helping decorate the bank for Christmas. Mostly I have been working on putting up the giant tree I think it is a 25 footer. My little tree at home each layer has a letter the top is A and the bottom is G but it skips E I don't know why. The tree at the bank is the same it starts with A as the top but the bottom row is R and unlike my tree at home each letter does two rows of the tree. So as you can imagine I did a whole lot of fluffing on those poky fake branches. The base of the tree is so big around that it takes a whole strand of lights for each layer. The tree is finished now and it looks really good I love Christmas and the lights and the generally cheery mood everyone is in.

No comments:

Post a Comment