Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Furniture
Over the weekend my wonderful parents brought down their old living room set for Holly and me. I am so way super excited because I love this set but it also throws me off when I take a nap on them because when I wake up I feel like I am at Dad's house but I’m in my house and it just trips me out. I started thinking about it this morning and I realized Holly and I don't buy furniture almost every piece of furniture in our house (with the exception of cheap target bookcases or entertainment stands) was either given to us or purchased for us. Our kitchen table came from my Aunt Kim the chairs came from Ken. As you know the furniture set came from my Parents the old set came from Mary. The set before that came from Paula. Both beds in my house came from my parents although I did buy the bed set for our bed for Christmas one year but my Parents bought us the rest of the bedroom set for our Wedding. My desk is a hand me down from my Dad and Holly's desk was a gift from Big Mark. My end tables were a b-day present from Dad one year. My dresser soon to be the baby's dresser/changing table was a hand me down from Dad. Chrissy's love sac is well Chrissy’s love sac. Any way my point is how grateful I am to my Family (Rice, Lembrich, Putnam, Wilding, Golicov) for providing and taking care of Holly and I and our furniture needs. We love you all very much. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment