Friday, December 4, 2009
Bowling
I filled in as a sub again this week on the bowling the team and I did much better. Overall as a team we won 2 of the three games and we won in overall points so in the end we won which is nice. My first game I did really well bowling a 158 (my average is a 110) but the second game the oil got all over my ball and I stunk up the second game bad bowling a 74. For the third game since I didn't have a towel (I didn't want to be one of those people but I think I need to be because for leagues they oil the lanes right before we start so your ball gets covered) I used my shirt (Holly will love cleaning that at least it was an old shirt I don't care about) so I redeemed myself and bowled a 136 I was so close to getting a turkey but the pressure gets to me. Bowling pretty much took up my whole night except for the quick run to K-Mart to buy my wife a bow for the Christmas basket she had to put together for our work Christmas party tomorrow. Thank you to two of my sisters for blogging so had had something to read during the slow times at work my other two sisters better get to work especially Chris you should have time Chelle has five kids so I can understand her being busy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment