Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas! :)

I love Christmas and this time of year. It seems like everyone is just jolly and so giving. Last night I started to set up my Christmas lights outside I am very excited except the outlet our front doesn't work (fun fact I learned last night) so I have to run extension cords clear from the back of my house to the front. Holly and I are still debating on whether or not we are going to multi colored ice cycle lights from our roof or white ones. My personal vote is for multi color so it matches the rest of the motif but we will see what happens (we all know Holly wears the pants) I also still need to figure out how to get the spotlight on the roof to stay (it comes with a stake but it doesn't do much good unless I want to put a hole in my new roof) It has been way cool to have my own house to decorate and since it is our first Christmas I want do it right (but on a budget). I hope I don't run into any scrooges this year and I wish you all a Merry Christmas. (Once I sit down and figure out how to easily put pictures on here I promise to put some up)

1 comment: