Wednesday, December 16, 2009
As Requested
Apparently the look of my blog was ugly and hard to read so I have updated it and I hope everyone likes the new look. I know at first it might be hard for some of you to handle the change and orient your way around the blog. The archived list has moved to the left instead of the right I hope you can all figure it out (I suppose that is enough teasing for one day remember I love you all) I also Apparently do not talk about my pregnant wife enough (I guess my life isn't interesting enough everyone just wants to here about Holly because as she puts it I'm making life) so as requested here is the update on Holly and the little minion growing in her belly. Holly is finally up in weight from our very first appointment (she was down in weight from all the visits of the morning sickness fairy) she has gained (I am going to get smacked for this) 3lbs. Her blood pressure gets better and better each visit and she is getting more and more use to peeing in a cup. Even though we have heard it several times now we cannot not smile every time we hear the heart beat at our appointments. The Doctor says everything is going great and with the exception of that darn fairy that visited in the opening months we have had a smooth going pregnancy (knock on wood). This Thursday we will be 31 weeks along and Friday will be exactly 2 months away (if she comes on the actual due date). At last measure Holly's belly is 46in around and we have been measuring every couple of weeks. She is the cutest pregnant person I have ever seen (this is true even taking out my bias) She is starting to get to the stage where things are getting uncomfortable but Holly rarely complains and shoulders the burden (if you would call it that) with lots of joy and appreciation. She is so so grateful to be done with school because sitting at the desk for hours on end leaning over her book squished the little one a bit and she was sure to let Mom know how she felt about that so Holly is grateful she is done and can sit back and relax giving daughter all the room she needs to grow. Tonight is our third birthing class and we will be learning about our drug options and C-sections. Holly and I are doing great and are so appreciative for all the love and support everyone has and is giving. I hope I have appeased my readers in giving them the information they requested.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment