Thursday, December 10, 2009
The Egg Nog Incident of 2009
Yesterday for lunch I had a craving for some egg nog. I grabbed a glass from the cupboard and poured myself a glass (I always cut my nog with milk) so I opened the drawer right below my glass to grab a spoon so I could stir up my yummy beverage. At the same time I put the milk in the fridge and closed the door. This is when the incident occurred...We had a bottle of Martinelles on top of the fridge and when I closed the door to the fridge it caused the fridge to shake which in turn caused that bottle of sparkling cider to fall down on my innocent glass of egg nog. The glass of course shattered flew everywhere spilling egg nog everywhere with it. I was close enough to the action that I was cut from some shrapnel (don't worry I’m ok) as I mentioned before the silverware drawer was open so the tray and all of my silverware become covered in bits and pieces of glass and the egg nog. Needless to say I did not get any of my egg nog and much of my lunch hour was spent cleaning up glass and egg nog. Holly says I am no longer aloud to use the glasses but instead must use the plastic cups (of course she was the one who put the martinelle's on the fridge)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment