Thursday, December 3, 2009
Birthing Class
Time is winding down and we only have 77 days to go (that is if she comes when the doctors guestimate) so last night we started our first of five birthing classes. The class begins by offering the men if they would like to try the empathy belly for the class Holly tried to get me to volunteer but I told her my belly is already bigger than hers so I knew how she felt. The class is three hours long and I didn't learn a whole lot at least not during this first class except for the reason why Holly has to pee all the time. I also got to see a wonderful video of a child being born and I got to say I'm just dripping with excitement now. The video also showed how amazing and supportive the husband was (at one point he got on his hands and knees to make a table for his wife to lean on while they were walking the hall) so now Holly keeps asking if I would be her table. We also learned about nutrition and how I need to quit taking all my street drugs because it might harm our baby. All in all just can't wait until next week ;o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment