Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Christmas Parties
This year I think I will be attending more Christmas parties than I ever imagined I would. The first of said parties was last night December 1st. This particular party was for the branch I work for at First Federal (We have the bank wide one this Saturday and Holly's building has one I think while we are in Boise for her Graduation). The party was at this placed called Hands On which is a pottery type place where you can go and paint cool little knick knacks for your house. PA the lady who puts the whole thing together painted little salsa containers that are in the shape of a chili pepper. One gal painted and owl, another painted a holder for q-tips, my boss painted a car piggy bank for her son and I painted a Santa Clause mug. It ended up being a lot more fun than I thought it would be and reminded me of Farson, Wy. While we lived in Farson for our art class we made and then painted things (I made a bowl with a little bowl inside of it that my dad used for his coin jar for a lot of years I wonder if he still has it). I had a lot of fun and I’m not to sure about how "good" my Santa mug will look if all else finds I'll tell people Holly made it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment