Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Babies Room
We are continuing our preparations for the little one. Over the weekend Mary, Reed and the Girls came down to help us. I want to so how grateful I am to all my family for how wonderful they have been and how supportive they have been. Everyone in the family has been great. Anyway so while Holly and I worked at the bank on Friday Mary and Reed decided they really love or something and cleaned our house for us and when I say cleaned I mean mopped floors, scrubbed my toilet and shower, made my kitchen sparkle clean. They even did the dishes for me :) The Friday after Thanksgiving here in Twin does a program called Christmas in the night time sky. You donate a new for kids for Christmas and in return get free chili and a baked potato (Holly and I had to work late so we missed the food) they then shoot off fireworks to Christmas music it was a lot of fun and girls loved it. Saturday we got right to work on the Babies room. We moved my desk to our living room and turned it into Holly's desk so she can finish her school work (only 3 more weeks woot!) then we moved Holly's beast of a desk (in several trips and pieces) upstairs to the spare bedroom. Did some massive scrubbing of the walls and a super vacuum of the floor. Then my favorite part Reed and I painted (actually I taped and Reed painted, two rolls of masking tape and I'm still not done I hate taping) so now my little girl gets to have a cute pink and white room. We also went and picked up the crib but I still have to put it together. All in all we had a wonderful weekend and were very glad Mary and crew were able to come down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment