Friday, February 5, 2010
Hurry Up and Wait...
Holly and I are getting very very anxious. I know we have two weeks left but last week went by so slow I can't imagine how these next two will be. They shouldn't tell you that technically you are full term at 37weeks because as soon as they do all you do is wake up every morning going is today the day? Will today be the day we become parents? Each day slowly goes by and we receive the answer nope not today. I will start the day being all the positive it is ok we have two weeks left we should just be patient she will come when the time is right. This sentiment lasts about five minutes before I’m asking so do you think today might be the day. I know I should be patient and I know she will come when the time is right but wow I am so anxious I’m driving myself nuts. So fingers crossed hopefully the right time is just around the corner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment