Friday, February 12, 2010
The Great Pregnant Garbage Disposal
I have been known as a garbage disposal several times throughout my life. When someone else has food left on their plate or if they find some really old candy or some treat that has been in the car for who knows how long it is often given to me and I promptly see that it is disposed of via my stomach. This has been especially true in Holly's and mine relationship my mouth has been used as a disposal much more frequently then the real disposal we have in the sink... I have been replaced by a rather radiant pregnant lady (I figure if I complement her at the same time I tease her she can only be sort of mad) during meals my wife use to be slow eater I would eat my meal relax for about five minutes or so and then finish her plate when she was full. Now Pregnant Holly magically eats her food not only faster than I can eat mine but will steal my plate and finish my food as well (I think I am actually loosing weight) The other day we were cleaning out the car and we found some trail mix that who knows how long it had been shoved down in between the seats but before I knew it Holly was pouring the bag into her mouth and disposing of the food. In the end I don't blame Holly for any of this and I actually find it comforting because I know it is the pregnancy that is causing her to eat this way and ultimately it goes to show that for sure this little girl is mine. Why else would Holly have turned into a garbage disposal like her husband if it weren't for his seed taking over?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your use of the term "seed" disturbs me. Love you guys.
ReplyDelete