I was in the other room at home the other day when I heard Holly yell out my name. I answered back but heard no reply. Her original yell had lots of excitement in her voice so I began wondering what could be up. Of course with the baby's due date just around the corner I thought maybe her water had broke or something exciting along those lines. I hollered back at her a couple more time and then I heard her hurriedly walking my way (I assumed that this meant her water hadn't broken) she came rushing into the room and said, "guess what?" I could now seem the great excitement on her face. "What?" I said. "We have the same diaper bag as the Duggars, I just saw Jim Bob with it on TV."
I have no words...
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment