Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Happy Birthday Paula
Today is Paula's Birthday for my own health and protection I will not divulge her age perhaps her age is timeless like that of the magic ground hog who pops his head out about this time every year (no shadow this year sorry Dad your Snowmobile season looks like it will be a short one). I thought I would blog about some funny stories of her birthdays past but none of them really come to mind so I figured I would just tell embarrassing funny stories about her instead. Unfortunately being the older sibling helped Paula from doing very many things that were embarrassing to here but rather she spent her time ensuring her younger siblings were the ones being embarrassed (let's just say I was dressed up as a girl on more than one occasion). Maybe Paula just did all her embarrassing stuff when I was too little to remember. Or maybe in the end I just don't want to tell any of the stories because for every one story I have of her she has five of me. Happy Birthday Sister thanks for all the fun memories and all the embarrassing things you have done to me over the years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment