Monday, January 11, 2010
Playoffs Round 2
Well 3 out of 4 of my predictions were right. The Cowboys played a great came and if they keep it up they should be able to beat the Vikings. It should be a really good close game and I'm looking forward to watching it (Sorry Mary and Reed football will be watched this weekend). If the Cardinals defense plays as poorly as it did last night I don't think they will stand a chance against Drew Brees and the Saints. Either way I think the Vikings and Cowboys can both beat the Saints so I predict that we will see either the Vikings or the Cowboys in the super bowl but my money is on the Boys. On the other side we have the Ravens and the Colts this is a tough one to call if the Colts bring their A-game they should be able to take care of the Ravens pretty easy but historically the Colts decision to take it easy at the end of the season normally comes back to haunt them and they typically have a hard time shaking off the rust. The Ravens did play great in putting away the Patriots and if they play a Colts team that takes a quarter or two to get warmed up they have a good chance of winning again. In the end Manning has been having one of the best seasons in his career and I think he will have himself and the team ready to go so my pick goes to the Colts. I was glad to see the Rookie Sanchez do so well in their win over the Bengals. I hope the Jets play well in their next game but I do not think it will be enough to beat the Chargers. I think it is going to come down to the Chargers and the Colts and I predict the Chargers in the Super Bowl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I already told you the Chargers are going to go all the way, I don't know why you even have to predict that :) Love you brother, but if it does come between the cowboys and the chargers I must say I'll probably be rooting for the cowboys, my roots go to deep to not.
ReplyDelete