Friday, January 15, 2010
Man-Nesting The Truth Comes Out
So thanks to an unfortunate status update on face book I am forced to come clean about some of the nesting that has been going on in my home. As my previous post stated Holly has begun to nest and she did begin just as the Cowboys began to play. The information that I conveniently left out is that Holly was done nesting about 30 minutes in (about the time I had finished carrying the rest of our office stuff either upstairs or downstairs, and had carried down the dresser) at this point Holly was ready to call it a night and she could finish nesting later particularly after Mary and Reed came down to help. About the time her instinct to nest went to bed mine kicked in. I don't know what came over me but before I knew what I was doing I was hanging pictures, taking down Christmas stuff, putting together bouncers, putting together the swing (Holly was begging me at this point to stop because she wanted to go to bed) and before I realized what I was doing it was 11:30 at night. So hopefully I don't get another burst of whatever it was that makes me want to man-nest or least if it does happen I hope it is earlier on in the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment