Friday, January 15, 2010
Nesting
So my wife is hitting that stage where we have to have everything done and we have to have it done right now. Her coworker's wife had his baby last week and ever since then Holly has been getting very anxious. So over the weekend I had the phone privilege of taking down the inside Christmas stuff. I also got to carry the dresser/changing table down stairs by myself because she couldn't wait for this weekend when Reed would be here to help me. I finished painting, hung pictures, put the baby rocker and the swing together, set up the bassinet, and hauled boxes up or down the stairs. Normally I wouldn't mind do all this stuff but Holly decided it had to be done just as I sat down to watch the Cowboys game. Any way the nesting has begun but on the bright side I don't think there is much left that she could have me do except maybe...(I’m not putting it down she reads this too and I am not giving her any ideas).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment