Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Island Park Cabin
I guess Holly and I just didn't get enough of Island Park because even after the timeshare ended we decided to stay another day with my family at their cabin. It was pretty much the same routine as the timeshare but with different company. My dad brought up his 4 wheelers so we had a lot of fun in the new snow. Mary's girls really loved to ride and got very upset at Uncle Matt when he stopped. My favorite part of the ride was when I took Catie with me and my Dad's friend Billy took Chelsea with him. I was leading and had gone around a corner I stopped to make sure Billy knew which way I went after about a minute I still didn't see Billy. Catie got a little worried about her sister "Uncle Matt I don't Chelsea, What did that strange man do with Chelsea? Turn around and go find her, hurry Uncle Matt she's in trouble." It made me laugh quite a bit because moments before she was all too willing to let her sister go with the strange man so she could ride with Uncle Matt. We learned a new card game that was a lot of fun I think it was called 4 up. A funny highlight of the trip Billy and I had gone out on the 4 wheelers but my Dad wanted to go play too so he took out his snowmobile. Billy and I had returned from our short ride but my Dad had been gone quite awhile. We were all sitting around visiting when in walks my Dad with this sheepish looking grin on his face. At first I thought it was because he was so excited to ride a snowmobile again he looked like a giddy little school boy with this big whole grin on his face. He then explained to us that he had gotten stuck and he had walked back to ask for help to get him out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment