Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Catch Up

Okay so I have gotten way way behind in my blog even my last post was about Saturday the 7th. So to play catch up and with everyone here the last two weeks of my life; I wake up go to work come home watch TV then go to bed, rinse, wash, repeat. Ok highlights on Wednesday the 11th I went duck hunting again I ran into some rather unintelligent ducks. Usually if you have a flock come in (in this case 4 ducks) and shoot and kill a member of the flock (I nabbed the one that dropped off) the rest of the flock generally heads for hills they fly really really high into the sky and then are gone. The remaining three of this flock I guess go curios so they came back to see what happened to their friend we ended up with 4 ducks in a very short amount of time. I hope I can find some more of these kind of ducks. Friday night Holly and I headed for Boise again for the second and final part of her workshop we are extremely grateful to her Brother for getting us a sweet discount at the Red Lion so we didn't have to wake up at 3am on Saturday to drive to Boise. I went to pick up Holly for lunch but unfortunately the Boise State Broncos and the Idaho Vandals (who are huge rivals apparently) were playing that day at 1:30 so traffic was horrible seriously roads were closed down the whole town practically stops even while you are shopping around town they announce the score over the intercom. Anyway I'm my way on to Campus I got rear ended by a impatient Bronco fan (no joking it looked like they had been swallowed by the team and then spit back out, there was not a single article of clothing the were wearing that didn't say Boise State on it even their socks and shoes) If I had to guess they had probably spent more on the gear then they did their old Ford Aero star van. Don't worry Holly was not in the car with me (for some reason that is always everyone's first question followed by so Holly and the baby are ok followed by ok good) no one asks about me (I know where I rank) I am fine just so you know. Car is ok too just needs a new bumper after I do the run around with there stupid insurance company that is mostly run by machine. On Sunday I got called to be the Elders Quorum teacher on the 2nd and 3rd Sundays of each month. The Bishop also gave Holly and me permission to schedule our Sealing for the 26th of December. Holly and I are way super excited. There you go that has been my life the last couple of weeks and I will try to keep up on my blogging now.

No comments:

Post a Comment