Thursday, November 12, 2009
Bitten by the Flu Bug or the Fiesta Bug
Halfway through work on Monday I started to feel really sick. I got really cold (enough so that I stole one of the girls heaters put it on my desk and huddled around it like some kind of homeless dude) Then to make it all better I had to do a mad dash to the bathroom which is fun because it includes locking my teller drawer, locking my computer going through three regular doors avoiding customers two flights of stairs a security door that requires a key card to get in down the hallway another door then the stall door and finally to the toilet that is one of those handicap toilet so it is unusually low to the ground. Needless to say I didn't complete the work day that day or make it the next. I am extremely grateful to my wife who took care of me and babying me while I was sick. I am very lucky to have such a wonderful wife.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment