Wednesday, October 28, 2009
The Dentist
Holly finally dragged my butt to the dentist on Monday, which is good because I definitely needed to go. After the original get familiar with my mouth and take x-rays that a new dentist does (this is the third dentist I have been two in the past year and a half so I'm pretty used to the routine in fact it is pretty much all I have done at the dentist) I heard what I normally hear we need to schedule you for a special in depth cleaning. So not only did I go to the Dentist on Monday but then I had to go back on Tuesday. For a two hour cleaning that the hygienist knew would be so painful numbed my mouth for. Did I mention this is for only half of my mouth and they have to do the other half next week so make sure you brush your teeth, floss twice a day and go to the dentist every six months otherwise you have to squeeze all that time into a super session that isn't fun. I also love how every dentist/hygienist always asks you lots of questions while they have their hands shoved in your mouth. I am on the way out the door when they give some cookies for being a good sport (really what am I twelve) who am I kidding I love the fact that they gave me cookies. So I head out the car look in the mirror and it looks like I have been in a fight or just had a stroke. The right side of my face was all swollen and when I talked or smiled only the left side of my face moved. I go to start the car and of course it won't start because it was freezing cold and I need new battery. I then had to call Holly so she could come rescue me. It made for a very long and interesting day and my mouth is still hurting I can't wait until next week to do it all over again. I guess it serves me right and I only have myself to blame.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment