Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Season of Giving~come early

It appears the Holiday Season is alive and well in fact I think it has come early this year because everyone is giving...unfortunately they are not giving gifts or anything exciting. Nope, everyone is just sharing their sickness with everyone else around them. Luckily, and hopefully, I am already done with my sickness one week was a enough for me thank you. However work has been very interesting for both Holly and myself dealing with all of coworkers taking their turn at bat against the Flemmy Flusies. I worked a Saturday today something I haven't done since Memorial day weekend because pretty much all of my coworkers are sick. Well hopefully the flu bug that is roaming around here in Twin goes away soon so life will settle back down. Hopefully I can go duck hunting tomorrow because I didn't make it out last week because I was sick. My week seems to be much better when I start it off killing something. Or maybe it isn't the killing but the sitting and relaxing on the river that replenishes me. Well, Holly and I are off to go shopping so we can start the real Holiday Season off right.

No comments:

Post a Comment