Tuesday, October 27, 2009
How Do You Know When You Have to Much Life Insurance
So last night a really bad wind storm came to Twin Falls. The weather said something like 60-80 mile an hour wind. So, Holly and I are sitting in our house hearing the wind thrash the trees around us and she begins to get scared. There were several times I had to go look at this or that because of the noises she was hearing from the wind. At this point Holly, my college educated wife, is convinced that a tornado is coming. I told her if one was we would be hearing about it on the TV. She of course responded what if it comes when we go to bed and the TV isn't on? So my wonderful wife who is still convinced a tornado is heading our way asks her husband to go outside and look for the tornado. She didn't say quick to the batcave(also known as the scary basement she still refuses to go to) which would be the safest place if in deed a tornado was coming. Instead she asks me to go out side and look for the tornado. So I ask again, how do you know when you have too much life insurance? I think I'm there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment