Thursday, March 11, 2010

Baby Take Over

I think my daughter is part ninja or a great War General because without even knowing she has taken over my life. I haven't been on facebook or the computer at all unless I'm posting pictures or looking at pictures of Maddi. My DVR is actually filling up for once because I'm spending time with Maddi (usually on the changing table) rather than watching TV all night. Holly has given up chocolate and has tried to stay away from sugar because they are not part of Madalyn's diet. I no longer get to sit next to my wife in the car. My trunk is always full with Maddi's stuff. When I wake up or go to bed is when she decides. Dinner time is when she wants it to be and not a minute sooner. The music in my car has been replaced by lullabies or primary children songs. Maddi is especially good at the take over because it wasn't a hostile one. Not only has she taken control of all these things but she has made it so I am happy to relinquish control to her. My life has been invaded and subsequently taken over but I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment